I am seeing some great activity around “The Stars Were Right,” and the feedback has been really exciting. I am glad everyone is enjoying it and having fun. That was my goal. As always tell your friends and please leave honest reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. They go a long way.
Few things I want to highlight:
- “The Stars Were Right” is now available on GooglePlay for those of you who do your reading on Android and Google devices.
- If you head on over to Goodreads you can read the prologue and first three chapters for free! (Don’t forget to add the book to you library.)
- I’ll have some big announcements coming in the next few months. Including: the name reveal for “Deep” and the cover reveal of “Old Broken Road” (the sequel to “The Stars Were Right.”) Be the first to see these reveals by signing up for my monthly newsletter: The Telegraph. It takes seconds to sign up.
- I am still working on iBooks and Nook support. I am hoping both are ready for release soon.
- I am also hunting for a local publisher to do a small run of trade paperbacks. I am not ignoring those of you who want physical copies, it’s coming—not sure when—but it’s coming.
More updates as things happen.
Good luck dude – writing is a lonely walk…
It can be. I have found that a network of readers, friends, and supporters can make it significantly less lonely.
How I envy you these things…