“…it had come from a mysterious inner realm beneath the red-litten world — a black realm of peculiar-sensed beings which had no light at all, but which had had great civilisations and mighty gods…”
— H. P. Lovecraft & Zealia Bishop, The Mound
Tomorrow, The Bell Forging Cycle, Book III: Red Litten World arrives. Are you so freakin’ excited? I am! This book has been a labor of love and it feels great to get it out into the world. I really hope you have a much fun reading it as I had writing it. So now, with less than twenty-four hours remaining, what to do? Here are a few ideas to pass the time until the official release:
- Read the Red Litten World Prologue →
- Listen to the Red Litten World soundtrack →
- Refamiliarize yourself with the Map of the Known Territories →
- Check out my Red Litten World visual inspiration Pinterest Board →
- Add Red Litten World to your “Want to Read” list on Goodreads →
- Tweet and tell your friends about Red Litten World →
Remember, you can always pre-order the Red Litten World eBook from Amazon, Kobo, or iBooks and it’ll arrive on your eReader after midnight.
Tomorrow we’ll brave the cold and return to the narrow streets of Lovat. I’ll see you in the warrens, roaders.
You must be logged in to post a comment.