For the next week or so, things around here will slow down a bit as I intentionally go internet-silent. Responses to emails and comments will be delayed during that time. Kari-Lise and I are traveling to Amsterdam and Belgium for her birthday and meeting up with our travel pals, Kelcey and Jim. (The same fine folks who joined us in Scotland.) I might occasionally post to Instagram, so I do recommend following me if you’re interested in my travels. I’ll assemble a trip report upon my return!
My current plan is to resume normal blog activities around late-January. But, if you’re looking for something to read in the interim, here are a few of my more popular posts:
- Your Fave is Problematic—That’s Okay
- Walser: A Free 18th Century Cartography Brush Set for Fantasy Maps
- Mapping Resources for Authors (and GMs)
- Riverboats at War
- Raunch Review: A Clockwork Orange
- My Reading List for 2018
- A Riverboat’s Demise
- How Passenger Airships Worked
- Hunting The Yellow Sign
- Raunch Reviews: Warhammer 40k
See y’all in a week or so!